If you have happened to find mold growth in your Austin area business, home, retail space, or garage, we know how alarming it can be. RAINING KATE’S is ready to take action to assess the situation and begin the process of mold remediation and removal. Timely cleaning and mold removal can save your living space from damage and your family from unwanted health issues.
You need to have your suspicions verified by having an inspection by a certified mold consultant. The mold assessment will determine the degree of the damage, kind of mold, and source of the problem (eg. a leaking pipe). The mold consultant will provide you with a “mold protocol” for a licensed mold remediation contractor to use for the remediation. If you suspect there is mold growth, don’t wait on it as the issue will deteriorate with each passing day.
We are just a call away at 512-772-1394.
- Trained mold remediation experts
- 24/7 emergency service available
- Removal of mold by extracting damaged materials
- Specialized treatment of surfaces for mold remediation
- Use of A-grade cleaning chemical
- State-of-the-art equipment designed for mold removal and remediation
By consulting trained professionals who are well-versed in the techniques to safely remove mold, you can be rest assured that it will be done in the right way. To assist our customers with the process, RAINING KATE’S will come out for a free assessment. If it is deemed necessary to have mold testing, we will build a containment around the affected area to safely prepare for testing. Still, it is important to note that if you have recently had water damage, it might not be too late to prevent mold from growing.
Our team of reliable professionals use the most advanced equipment to safely dispose of mold colonies. Indeed, this is the most important step to fix the cause of health issues and property damage. First, the experts work to confine the mold through on-field methods to prevent it from spreading. Then, they conduct water extraction and use high-capacity dryers to make sure that no moisture remains. We will remove and dispose of materials that are not salvageable. At the same time, we use HEPA vacuums, air scrubbers, and specialized cleaning and products to remove the millions of tiny mold spores in the air and environment.
Yes, it is important to determine your coverage and open a claim if you suspect you have mold. Once we have been provided with the claim number, we will communicate directly with the insurance company. Further, we will bill directly and keep the insurance company up to speed until work is complete.
Moreover, our mold remediation services are speedy, affordable and offer complete remediation for a healthier environment.
Call us at 512-772-1394!
- Electronic billing directly to your insurance company
- We will coordinate with your insurance agent
- Documented invoicing with photos and moisture readings provided to insurance
- We assure the work we do is covered by insurance by diligently following IICRC industry standards.
- Billing specialist available 7 days a week to meet with adjusters or answer any questions by phone or email