If you have happened to find mold growth in your business, home, retail space, or garage, we know how alarming it can be. Raining Kate’s is ready to take action to quickly assess the situation and begin the process of mold remediation. Timely cleaning and mold removal can save your living space from damage and your family from unwanted health issues.
You need to have your suspicions verified by having an inspection by a certified mold inspector. The mold assessment will determine the degree of the damage, kind of mold, and identify the source of the problem (eg. a leaking pipe). Then, effective solutions are devised for mold remediation. If you suspect there is mold growth, don’t wait on it as the issue will deteriorate with each passing day.
We are just a call away at 512-772-1394.
- Trained mold remediation experts
- 24/7 emergency service available
- Removal of mold by extracting damaged materials
- Specialized treatment of surfaces for mold remediation
- Use of A-grade cleaning chemical
- State-of-the-art equipment designed for mold removal and remediation
Water extraction and mold removal require professional grade equipment and cleaning chemicals that are generally not available for most homeowners and business owners. By consulting trained professionals who are well-versed in the techniques and know-how to safely remove mold, you can be rest assured that it will be done in the right way.
How Is Mold Removed From A Property?
Our team of reliable, committed professionals uses the most advanced equipment to safely dispose of mold colonies, which are the cause of health issues and property damage. The experts work to confine the mold through on-field methods to prevent it from spreading. Then, they conduct water extraction and use high-capacity dryers to make sure that no moisture remains. All the affected materials that are too damaged to be treated are removed and disposed of. Then, high-powered vacuums are used to remove tiny mold particles that cannot be seized through normal vacuums.
Is There Any Need To Contact The Insurance Company Prior To Mold Inspection?
Whenever there is a possibility of mold, a mold inspection needs to be done. You should begin coordinating with your insurance as that process is under way. Once the location and source of mold have been identified, we can coordinate with your insurance company to bill them directly and reduce the cost and hassle for you, the property owner.
Our mold remediation services are speedy, affordable and offer complete modification for a healthier environment.
Call us at 512-772-1394!
- Electronic billing directly to your insurance company
- We will coordinate with your insurance agent
- Documented invoicing with photos and moisture readings provided to insurance
- We follow IICRC standards to assure your home or business receives the highest standard of workmanship while also assuring any work performed is covered by your insurance.
- Billing specialist available 7 days a week to meet with adjusters or answer any questions by phone or email